Road-trip—just this word gives you goosebumps and releases a wave of adrenaline in your body. Imagine! What an actual road trip could do to you. A car, long road, backpack, and friends—and you’re all set for the most remarkable adventure of your life.
Let’s look more into the primary aspect of a road trip, and that is cars.
What specialties should be there in a car that is perfect for a long fun-ride?
Okay! So, it should be decent at the following to be known as a road trip car:
- Cargo Storage Capacity
And following are the cars that are substantially good at the above parameters:
Best Road Trip Cars
Mazda MX-5 Miata
If your requirement is limited to two persons—this is the choice you’d want to make with all your heart and craziness. Defining the simplest definition of simplicity this simple yet jazzy convertible will probably be your lover in this portfolio. The reason is its calmness, design, and popularity. Miata comes with 181 hp engine and some high-tech features that are most suitably comfortable for a road trip. It costs around $30,780.
- Dual front airbags
- Side impact airbags
- Side-impact door beams
- Smart City Brake Support
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Climate Control
- Glass Rear Window with Defogger
- Side Window Demisters
- Power Door Locks with Speed Sensor
- Cruise Control
Whenever the list of bold, efficient, and reliable SUVs begin—it always starts with the Subaru Forester. A stunningly classy, sporty, and rigid vehicle—perfect for all your adventurous and wild desires. Cost-effective it priced just $24,295 and installed with the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system alongside Subaru’s EyeSight Driver Assist Technology. Forester is indeed one of the best road trip cars. It has a lot of assets that ensure your safety and enjoyment.
- All-Around Awareness
- LED Steering Responsive Headlights and High Beam Assist
- Subaru Starlink Safety and Security
- Subaru DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System
- Increased Cargo Room with Wider Rear Gate Opening
- Built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot Connectivity
- Updated Subaru Starlink Multimedia System
- 8.7 Inches of Ground Clearance and enhanced X-mode
- Raised Roof Rails
One of the most popular cars of all time and is a great road trip companion. Furnished with some topnotch features and safety equipment—Camry is a wonderful vehicle to get your gang and lost somewhere in the countryside. This automobile is a combo of style, technology, and advancements—costs $24,095; it is a perfect thrilling journey partner.
- Panoramic Roof
- Toyota Safety Sense
- Standard Lane Departure Alert
- Automatic High Beams
- Pre-Collision System
- 4 Cylinder V6 Engine
- 3 Modes Drive Switch: Eco, Normal, Sport
- 32 MPG
- Bird’s Eye View Camera
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar
Mustang EcoBoost Fastback
Enjoy the ride on the wheels of sports and luxury with Mustang—a name that doesn’t need any introduction. Comfort, speed, and safety—all in one—Fastback is a royal wagon that is ready for any adventure or challenge that comes across. This premium Cabriolet consists of a 2.3L Engine capable of generating 310 horsepower and costs around $40,000.
- Ambient Lighting with My Color & 4.2″ Cluster
- Selectable Drive Modes
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Knee Airbag
- Dual Front Airbags
- Front-seat Side-impact Airbags
- Personal Safety System for Driver and Front Passenger
- Safety Canopy Side-curtain Airbags
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
The above vehicles are best for both on-road and off-road car activities. Also, they are available almost everywhere, and the prices featured tagged with new cars of these variants. The dealers near you are flashing various offers on these models—go, grab, and ride.
We wish you the best road trip aside!!