Which is the best & most advanced SUV to buy under $33,000?
Nissan Rogue Crossover (SL Variant)–is a clear-cut one-word answer.
Being among the USA’s top-selling SUVs, Crossover is a stylish, smart, and tough five-seater car. 2019 Nissan Rogue comes not just for driving, its capabilities are way more than that:
With its 170 Horsepower Engine–it generates high-performance power. With Nissan 360 Safety Shield–it gives all-round protection. And, with Nissan Intelligent Mobility–it is impeccably advanced.
- ProPilot Assist
- Smart All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- High-tech Driver Assist 7″ Touchscreen Display
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation
- Leather-Appointed Seats
- Cruise Control
- 19″ * 7″ Aluminum-Alloy Wheels
SOUND & FUN
- Nine Speakers & Dual Woofers—Bose Premium Sound System
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Mood Lighting
- Speed-sensitive Volume Control
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- In-cabin Microfilter
- Motion Activated Liftgate
- Zero Gravity Front Seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Remote Access: Door Lock/Unlock; Engine Start/Stop; Horn & Lights; Parked Car Finder
- Works with Google Assistant; Also, Alexa Compatible
FUEL ECONOMY (MPG)
2019 Nissan Rogue Crossover SL starts from $32,840
Keeping every aspect in mind—Nissan Rogue is indeed the best SUV in this price range.
[Note: The above information is taken from the official website of Nissan USA (www.nissanusa.com)]
Authenticity/Originality of the Content: The content/article written above is 100% original. Sentence Framing and Concept are authentic and created by the author of this article; any match with any of the points stated above is purely unintentional & coincidental.